Friday, March 25, 2011

I heart my dog

To this day, I haven't been able to find a t-shirt with an image of a dog I actually like. I see loads of logo-looking images, cheesy silhouettes or designs put together with prefab images and font. So, a few years ago I set out to make a t-shirt with a dog that I liked. As usual, I had great plans for these t-shirts. I was going to revolutionize fashion for dog lovers all around! I figured I'd sell them wholesale in pet stores and dog lovers would come running from all parks and beaches (where else would dog lovers be?) in order to get one of my fantastic dog designs. But alas, one thing lead to another and I forgot about it, other things filled my schedule and suddenly I just plain forgot about it.



I still haven't seen another cool dog t-shirt I really liked. But for now, the prints remain another item on my To Do list and the template is in the folder marked "Develop".



No comments: